You can make your payments in several ways-
- - Direct Cash Payments (Cash On delivery)
- - Credit / DEBIT cards
- - BKASH
- - ROCKET Etc.
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons
- • The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid
- • You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- • You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- Yes, the data are transmitted SSL-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard, only SET transactions (secure electronic transactions) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
-Payment refunds are only made when you are over-charged due to any technical error while paying through your online payment gateway. These claims are to be made within 15 working days of the transaction.
* Delivery charge- Outside of Dhaka- Tk 150/=
* Inside of Dhaka-Tk 100/=
* Exchange of products-50% of delivery charge inside of
* Dhaka along with delivery charge and outside of Dhaka (Sub urban Also) 100% delivery charge from customer End (one way).